Ernst & Young Global Chairman and CEO James S. Turley is the 2012 recipient of the BCA Leadership Award. The award, presented by Americans for the Arts, recognizes individuals whose vision, commitment and leadership champion the arts. To find out more about why Turley is being recognized for his arts support, read today’s press release announcing this honor.
Turley is being honored alongside this year’s BCA Hall of Fame inductee, The Boeing Company, and The BCA 10: Best Companies Supporting the Arts in America, which recognize 10 U.S. companies for their exceptional commitment to the arts through grants, local partnerships, volunteer programs, matching gifts, sponsorships and board membership. The 2012 BCA 10 honorees are:
• Alltech, Inc., Nicholasville, KY
• Bank of America, Charlotte, NC
• Chaves Consulting, Inc., Baker City, OR
• Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Oklahoma City, OK
• Earl Swensson Associates, Inc., Nashville, TN
• First Community Bank, Corpus Christi, TX
• Golden Artist Colors, Inc., New Berlin, NY
• Jackson & Company, Houston, TX
• Masco Corporation, Taylor, MI
• Tampa Bay Times, St. Petersburg, FL
View the June 26 press release to find out more about why these organizations are being honored for their arts support. The BCA 10 Awards, BCA Hall of Fame Award and BCA Leadership Award will be presented by Americans for the Arts on October 4 at a black-tie gala at the Central Park Boathouse in New York City.