Pssst, have you heard about…?
- the real estate development company that has revamped its community through its vibrant public art program?
- the textile and manufacturing company that hosts an innovation gallery to stimulate and inspire its employees and customers throughout the design process?
- the concert production company that gives back $2 from each ticket purchase to arts causes?
- the international bank that began a Hispanic Leadership Council with its local symphony?
- the investment firm with a workplace giving campaign that has allowed more than 70 arts and arts education organizations in its community to thrive?
- the greeting card company that hosts one of the most extensive corporate art collections in the country, to stimulate inspiration and imagination among its creative staff?
- the company that arranges tours for choirs, youth orchestras and professional ensembles to more than 140 countries, many of which are musically underserved?
- the commercial real estate company that presents live arts and entertainment on its business campuses?
- the energy company that hosts an annual multicultural festival to celebrate the diversity of its community?
- the financial services company that works with its local arts organizations to develop programs that embrace the culture, heritage and faith of its employees and members?
It’s no secret! These are just some of the amazing stories from the 2014 BCA 10: Best Businesses Partnering with the Arts in America—companies that understand that the arts are key to enriching the workplace and the community.
Know of a business with outstanding partnerships with the arts? Work for one? Nominations for the 2015 BCA 10 are open now. Visit AmericansForTheArts.org/BCA for eligibility requirements and to nominate a business today!