Have the arts made your work environment more creative and dynamic? Have they helped you to recruit and retain talent, engage employees, or foster critical thinking? Use The pARTnership Movement ads to spotlight your business's support of the arts internally and externally, and attract the attention of future clients and employees.
The pARTnership Movement ads can help businesses:
- Recruit creative talent by sending a message to future employees that the business supports a creative culture.
- Communicate to current employees about the company’s support for the arts and/or the value the business places on creativity and innovation.
- Reach new customers by appealing to people who appreciate the arts.
- Enhance their brand by encouraging people to think of the company as an asset to the community’s culture.
Here are some ways that businesses can use the ads:
- Place the ads with your logo in local business journals, newspapers, or magazines.
- Feature ads on a company website (e.g. career page, community engagement pages, etc.) or intranet site.
- Include the ads on social media. (Sharing the ads on LinkedIn is a great way to recruit creative employees!)
- Display the ads in newsletters, annual reports, and presentations for shareholders.
- Brand internal and community arts events with the ads. Include them in event signage, invitations, program books, etc.
Do you represent an arts organization? Learn more about using The pARTnership Movement ads in our new tool-kit.
For more ways that supporting the arts helps businesses, check out The pARTnership Movement’s 8 reasons to partner with the arts.
Sign up for BCA Noteworthy, our monthly business and arts partnerships newsletter, to find case studies, research, and other resources to help you build and promote your arts partnerships, and hear from other business leaders engaging with the arts.